Cross-selling protects and grows revenue, increases client retention by 5%, and increases the profits of top performers by 25%. Yet many firms find it challenging to cross-sell effectively and consistently.
Our 3-month Cross-Selling Audit delivers a custom analysis of your clientele to strengthen retention, uncover new opportunities, and expand your market share.
When a law firm expands client services to two practices, revenues from that client triple.
– Heidi K. Gardner, The American Lawyer
- The Cross-Selling audit begins with a 90-minute teleconference strategy session with your firm’s marketing leadership and key members of your marketing support team.
- We conduct a confidential SWOT and GAP Analysis of your top 10 clients.
- We deliver an action-oriented Opportunity Assessment and provide attorney Cross-Selling Profiles that catalyze key cross-selling actions.
- We provide a 30-day Progress Management Follow-Up that tracks progress, provides additional insight and business development coaching, and assists the firm with realizing its cross-selling potential.
The total cost of the Cross-Selling Audit is $5,500 USD.
Download an overview of the program.
Please contact email@example.com to request a free consultation and needs assessment.